Commentary on An evaluation of a community aged care nurse practitioner service. Journal of Clinical Nursing 14, 1202–1209Allen J & Fabri A (2005)
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 419–420, February 2007
How to Cite
Kralik, D., Trowbridge, K. and Maddock, A. (2007), Commentary on An evaluation of a community aged care nurse practitioner service. Journal of Clinical Nursing 14, 1202–1209. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 16: 419–420. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2005.01471.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
- 2005) An evaluation of a community aged care nurse practitioner service. Journal of Clinical Nursing 14, 1202–1209. & (
- Department of Health Services (2002) Nurse Practitioner Project. Available at: http://www.dh.sa.gov.au/nurselabour/documents/NuPrac/FinalReportFeb02.pdf (accessed on 10 July 2005).
- Department of Human Services (1999) Nurse Practitioner Project Report. SA Department of Human Services Publishing, Australia.
- 2000) Nurse Practitioners: Remembering the Past, Planning the Future. Medscape, American College of Nurse Practitioners National Clinical Symposium. September 28, 2000–October 2, 2000. Salt Lake City, Utah. (
- 1977) Is there a difference between nursing practice and medical practice? The Journal of Family Practice 5, 935–936. (
- Government of South Australia (2004) Nurses in South Australia Nurse Practitioner. Available at: http://www.dh.sa.gov.au/nurselabour/Nurse_Practitioner_Jan.htm (accessed on 10 July 2005).
- 1998) Nurse Practitioners Are a Benefit Not a Threat DRS Column of Australian Doctor. Doctors Reform Society, Sydney. (
- 2005) Substituion of doctors in primary care (Review). In The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, Issue 4 2005 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Indianapolis. (
- 2004) Impact of nurse practitioners on workload of general practioners: randomized controlled trial. BMJ Online 328, 1–6. , , , & (
- 2002) Diabetes care processes and outcomes in patients treated by nurse practitioners or physicians. The Diabetes Educator 28, 590–598. , , , & (
- RACGP Online (1999) Nurse Practitioners: Position Statement. Available at: http://www.racgp.org.au (accessed 10 July 2005).
- 1994) Nurse Practitioner: redefining the role of the community nurse? Journal of Advanced Nursing 19, 134–139. (
- 2005) Response to AMACGP Press Release Re Nurse Practitioners: Nurse Practitioners are an Asset Not a Threat Available at: http://www.cdnm.edu.au/pdfs/nursepractitioners.pdf (
- 2001) Primary health care services provided by nurse practitioners and family physicians in shared practice. Canadian Medical Association Journal 165, 1210–1214. , , & (