Implementation of nurse-delivered vestibular rehabilitation in primary care: a qualitative study of nurses’ views on involvement in an innovative service
Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1072–1081, June 2007
How to Cite
Walsh, B., Yardley, L., Donovan-Hall, M. and Smith, H. (2007), Implementation of nurse-delivered vestibular rehabilitation in primary care: a qualitative study of nurses’ views on involvement in an innovative service. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 16: 1072–1081. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2005.01511.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
- Submitted for publication: 25 May 2005 Accepted for publication: 7 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!