Self-administered acupressure reduces the symptoms that limit daily activities in bronchiectasis patients: pilot study findings
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2007
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 794–804, April 2007
How to Cite
Maa, S.-H., Tsou, T.-S., Wang, K.-Y., Wang, C.-H., Lin, H.-C. and Huang, Y.-H. (2007), Self-administered acupressure reduces the symptoms that limit daily activities in bronchiectasis patients: pilot study findings. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 16: 794–804. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2005.01515.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2007
- Submitted for publication: 7 February 2005 Accepted for publication: 20 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.