Family carers in stroke care: examining the relationship between problem-solving, depression and general health
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 344–352, February 2007
How to Cite
Yeung, S., Lui, M. H.-L., Ross, F. and Murrells, T. (2007), Family carers in stroke care: examining the relationship between problem-solving, depression and general health. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 16: 344–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2005.01537.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
- Submitted for publication: 21 September 2004 Accepted for publication: 19 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!