Nurses relate the contributing factors involved in medication errors
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2007
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 447–457, March 2007
How to Cite
Tang, F.-I., Sheu, S.-J., Yu, S., Wei, I.-L. and Chen, C.-H. (2007), Nurses relate the contributing factors involved in medication errors. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 16: 447–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2005.01540.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2007
- Submitted for publication: 26 November 2004 Accepted for publication: 5 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.