This study funded by University Grants Committee (UGC)-funded institutions in Hong Kong. On behalf of all the authors, we state that the study work has not been published and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
Caring in nursing: investigating the meaning of caring from the perspective of cancer patients in Beijing, China1
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2006
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 188–196, February 2006
How to Cite
Liu, J.-E., Mok, E. and Wong, T. (2006), Caring in nursing: investigating the meaning of caring from the perspective of cancer patients in Beijing, China. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 15: 188–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2006.01291.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2006
- Submitted for publication: 8 June 2005 Accepted for publication: 23 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.