Clinical supervision and burnout: the influence of clinical supervision for community mental health nurses
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2006
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 1007–1015, August 2006
How to Cite
Edwards, D., Burnard, P., Hannigan, B., Cooper, L., Adams, J., Juggessur, T., Fothergil, A. and Coyle, D. (2006), Clinical supervision and burnout: the influence of clinical supervision for community mental health nurses. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 15: 1007–1015. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2006.01370.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2006
- Submitted for publication: 18 January 2005 Accepted for publication: 7 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.