Evaluation of a model of nursing care for older patients using participatory action research in an acute medical ward
Article first published online: 3 APR 2006
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 588–598, May 2006
How to Cite
Glasson, J., Chang, E., Chenoweth, L., Hancock, K., Hall, T., Hill-Murray, F. and Collier, L. (2006), Evaluation of a model of nursing care for older patients using participatory action research in an acute medical ward. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 15: 588–598. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2006.01371.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2006
- Submitted for publication: 1 June 2005 Accepted for publication: 23 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.