Evaluating the perceived role of the nurse consultant through the lived experience of healthcare professionals
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2007
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 2066–2080, November 2007
How to Cite
McSherry, R., Mudd, D. and Campbell, S. (2007), Evaluating the perceived role of the nurse consultant through the lived experience of healthcare professionals. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 16: 2066–2080. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2006.01594.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2007
- Submitted for publication: 9 January 2005 Accepted for publication: 21 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!