Death the great leveller? Towards a transcultural spirituality of dying and bereavement
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2006
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 833–839, July 2006
How to Cite
Holloway, M. (2006), Death the great leveller? Towards a transcultural spirituality of dying and bereavement. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 15: 833–839. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2006.01662.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2006
- Submitted for publication: 14 December 2005 Accepted for publication: 6 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.