Editorial: Critical reflections on the current state of spirituality-in-nursing
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2006
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 801–802, July 2006
How to Cite
Swinton, P. J. and McSherry, D. W. (2006), Editorial: Critical reflections on the current state of spirituality-in-nursing. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 15: 801–802. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2006.01687.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2006
- 1994) Religion in Britain Since 1945. Blackwell, Oxford. (
- 1995) Spiritual care: what does it mean to RN's?’. Australian Journal of Advanced Nursing, 12, 5–14. (
- HMSO (1998) Human Rights Act 1998. http://www.hmso.gov.uk/acts/actsl998 .
- International Council of Nurses (2000) Code of Ethics for Nurses. ICN, Geneva.
- Nursing and Midwifery Council (2002). Requirements for Pre-registration Nursing Programmes. NMC, London.
- Nursing and Midwifery Council (2004). The NMC Code of Professional Conduct: Standards for Conduct, Performance and Ethics. NMC, London.
- 1996) A critical analysis of nursing: meeting the spiritual needs of patients. Journal of Advanced Nursing 23, 138–144. (
- 2002) Spirituality in palliative care: opportunity or burden? Palliative Medicine 16, 133–139. (