Exploring the contribution of the Clinical Librarian to facilitating evidence-based nursing
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2007
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 621–629, April 2007
How to Cite
Tod, A. M., Bond, B., Leonard, N., Gilsenan, I. J. and Palfreyman, S. (2007), Exploring the contribution of the Clinical Librarian to facilitating evidence-based nursing. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 16: 621–629. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2006.01726.x
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2007
- Submitted for publication: 9 January 2006 Accepted for publication: 1 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.