The lived experiences of newly qualified nurses on clinical placement during the first six months following registration in the Republic of Ireland
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 1534–1542, August 2007
How to Cite
O'Shea, M. and Kelly, B. (2007), The lived experiences of newly qualified nurses on clinical placement during the first six months following registration in the Republic of Ireland. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 16: 1534–1542. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2006.01794.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Submitted for publication: 23 November 2005 Accepted for publication: 20 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!