‘Good’ and ‘bad’ stories: decisive moments, ‘shock and awe’ and being moral
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Author
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1063–1070, April 2008
How to Cite
Carter, B. (2008), ‘Good’ and ‘bad’ stories: decisive moments, ‘shock and awe’ and being moral. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 17: 1063–1070. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2006.01942.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
- Submitted for publication: 1 March 2006 Accepted for publication: 17 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.