The nursing programme ‘Coping with itch’: a promising intervention for patients with chronic pruritic skin diseases
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 1238–1246, July 2007
How to Cite
Van Os-Medendorp, H., Eland-de Kok, P. C., Ros, W. J., Bruijnzeel-Koomen, C. A. and Grypdonck, M. (2007), The nursing programme ‘Coping with itch’: a promising intervention for patients with chronic pruritic skin diseases. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 16: 1238–1246. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2007.01590.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
- Submitted for publication: 8 September 2005 Accepted for publication: 16 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!