Being family: the family experience when an adult member is hospitalized with a critical illness
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 1618–1628, September 2007
How to Cite
Eggenberger, S. K. and Nelms, T. P. (2007), Being family: the family experience when an adult member is hospitalized with a critical illness. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 16: 1618–1628. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2007.01659.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Submitted for publication: 10 October 2005 Accepted for publication: 8 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.