Promoting evidence-based childhood fever management through a peer education programme based on the theory of planned behaviour
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2007
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 1966–1979, October 2007
How to Cite
Edwards, H., Walsh, A., Courtney, M., Monaghan, S., Wilson, J. and Young, J. (2007), Promoting evidence-based childhood fever management through a peer education programme based on the theory of planned behaviour. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 16: 1966–1979. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2007.01767.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2007
- Submitted for publication: 19 January 2006 Accepted for publication: 24 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.