Using action research to construct national evidence-based nursing care guidance for gerontological nursing
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2007
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 945–953, May 2007
How to Cite
Booth, J., Tolson, D., Hotchkiss, R. and Schofield, I. (2007), Using action research to construct national evidence-based nursing care guidance for gerontological nursing. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 16: 945–953. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2007.01773.x
- Issue online: 24 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2007
- Submitted for publication: 31 August 2005 Accepted for publication: 06 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.