Independent extended nurse prescribing for patients with skin conditions: a national questionnaire survey
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 1247–1255, July 2007
How to Cite
Courtenay, M., Carey, N. and Burke, J. (2007), Independent extended nurse prescribing for patients with skin conditions: a national questionnaire survey. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 16: 1247–1255. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2007.01788.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
- Submitted for publication: 11 December 2005 Accepted for publication: 20 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.