Development and evaluation of standardized protocol to prevent nasoenteral tube obstruction in cardiac patients requiring enteral nutrition with restricted fluid volumes
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2007
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 1872–1877, October 2007
How to Cite
Matsuba, C. S., De Gutiérrez, M. G. and Whitaker, I. Y. (2007), Development and evaluation of standardized protocol to prevent nasoenteral tube obstruction in cardiac patients requiring enteral nutrition with restricted fluid volumes. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 16: 1872–1877. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2007.01793.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2007
- Submitted for publication: 2 November 2005 Accepted for publication: 8 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.