Consensus and diversity: an action research study designed to analyse the roles of a group of mental health consultant nurses
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 1323–1332, July 2007
How to Cite
Jinks, A. M. and Chalder, G. (2007), Consensus and diversity: an action research study designed to analyse the roles of a group of mental health consultant nurses. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 16: 1323–1332. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2007.01798.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
- Submitted for publication: 28 December 2005 Accepted for publication: 23 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!