The meaning of living with a long-term disease. To revalue and be revalued
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2007
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 16, Issue 7b, pages 109–115, July 2007
How to Cite
Lundman, B. and Jansson, L. (2007), The meaning of living with a long-term disease. To revalue and be revalued. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 16: 109–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2007.01802.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2007
- Submitted for publication: 1 February 2006 Accepted for publication: 8 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.