Passing the audition – the appraisal of client credibility and assessment by nurses at triage
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 2444–2451, September 2008
How to Cite
Edwards, B. and Sines, D. (2008), Passing the audition – the appraisal of client credibility and assessment by nurses at triage. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 17: 2444–2451. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2007.01970.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2007
- Accepted for publication: 21 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.