The lived experience of the diabetes nurse specialist regular check-ups, as narrated by patients with type 2 diabetes
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 772–781, March 2008
How to Cite
Edwall, L.-L., Hellström, A.-L., Öhrn, I. and Danielson, E. (2008), The lived experience of the diabetes nurse specialist regular check-ups, as narrated by patients with type 2 diabetes. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 17: 772–781. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2007.02015.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
- Submitted for publication: 19 July 2006 Accepted for publication: 30 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!