Congenital anomalies: parents’ anxiety and women's concerns before prenatal testing and women's opinions towards the risk factors
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 827–836, March 2008
How to Cite
Sahin, N. H. and Gungor, I. (2008), Congenital anomalies: parents’ anxiety and women's concerns before prenatal testing and women's opinions towards the risk factors. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 17: 827–836. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2007.02023.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
- Submitted for publication: 12 December 2006 Accepted for publication: 13 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.