Using snowball sampling method with nurses to understand medication administration errors
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 559–569, February 2009
How to Cite
Sheu, S.-J., Wei, I.-L., Chen, C.-H., Yu, S. and Tang, F.-I. (2009), Using snowball sampling method with nurses to understand medication administration errors. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 18: 559–569. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2007.02048.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2008
- Accepted for publication: 12 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.