Review of small rural health services in Victoria: how does the nursing-medical division of labour affect access to emergency care?
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 1543–1552, June 2008
How to Cite
Sullivan, E., Francis, K. and Hegney, D. (2008), Review of small rural health services in Victoria: how does the nursing-medical division of labour affect access to emergency care?. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 17: 1543–1552. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2007.02087.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
- Submitted for publication: 20 November 2006 Accepted for publication: 18 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!