From critical care to comfort care: the sustaining value of humour
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1088–1095, April 2008
How to Cite
Dean, R. A. K. and Major, J. E. (2008), From critical care to comfort care: the sustaining value of humour. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 17: 1088–1095. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2007.02090.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2008
- Submitted for publication: 23 August 2006 Accepted for publication: 26 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.