The rhetoric of caring and the recruitment of overseas nurses: the social production of a care gap
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 2204–2212, December 2007
How to Cite
Allan, H. (2007), The rhetoric of caring and the recruitment of overseas nurses: the social production of a care gap. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 16: 2204–2212. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2007.02095.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
- Submitted for publication: 10 July 2006 Accepted for publication: 13 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.