This study was represented orally in the Eight Breast Disease Congress of 2005, Istanbul, Turkey.
Patients’ lived experiences of excisional breast biopsy: a phenomenological study1
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Author
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 744–751, March 2008
How to Cite
Demir, F., Donmez, Y. C., Ozsaker, E. and Diramali, A. (2008), Patients’ lived experiences of excisional breast biopsy: a phenomenological study. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 17: 744–751. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2007.02116.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
- Submitted for publication: 19 December 2006 Accepted for publication: 18 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.