This study was represented orally in the Eight Breast Disease Congress of 2005, Istanbul, Turkey.
Patients’ lived experiences of excisional breast biopsy: a phenomenological study1
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Author
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 744–751, March 2008
How to Cite
Demir, F., Donmez, Y. C., Ozsaker, E. and Diramali, A. (2008), Patients’ lived experiences of excisional breast biopsy: a phenomenological study. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 17: 744–751. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2007.02116.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
- Submitted for publication: 19 December 2006 Accepted for publication: 18 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!