The coping experiences of carers who live with someone who has schizophrenia
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 817–826, March 2008
How to Cite
Huang, X.-Y., Sun, F.-K., Yen, W.-J. and Fu, C.-M. (2008), The coping experiences of carers who live with someone who has schizophrenia. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 17: 817–826. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2007.02130.x
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2008
- Submitted for publication: 9 January 2007 Accepted for publication: 5 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.