Good work – how is it recognised by the nurse?
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 1645–1651, June 2008
How to Cite
Christiansen, B. (2008), Good work – how is it recognised by the nurse?. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 17: 1645–1651. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2007.02139.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2008
- Submitted for publication: 15 March 2007 Accepted for publication: 26 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.