Sleep quality and morningness–eveningness of shift nurses
Article first published online: 22 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 279–284, January 2009
How to Cite
Chung, M.-H., Chang, F.-M., Yang, C. C., Kuo, T. B. and Hsu, N. (2009), Sleep quality and morningness–eveningness of shift nurses. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 18: 279–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2007.02160.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2008
- Accepted for publication: 15 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.