‘You don't talk about the voices’: voice hearers and community mental health nurses talk about responding to voice hearing experiences
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 1591–1600, June 2008
How to Cite
Coffey, M. and Hewitt, J. (2008), ‘You don't talk about the voices’: voice hearers and community mental health nurses talk about responding to voice hearing experiences. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 17: 1591–1600. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2007.02185.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2008
- Submitted for publication: 20 February 2007 Accepted for publication: 27 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.