Patients’ perceptions of their participation in discharge planning after acute stroke
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 199–209, January 2009
How to Cite
Almborg, A.-H., Ulander, K., Thulin, A. and Berg, S. (2009), Patients’ perceptions of their participation in discharge planning after acute stroke. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 18: 199–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2008.02321.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2008
- Accepted for publication: 1 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.