Stressors, social support, depressive symptoms and general health status of Taiwanese caregivers of persons with stroke or Alzheimer’s disease
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 502–511, February 2009
How to Cite
Huang, C.-Y., Sousa, V. D., Perng, S.-J., Hwang, M.-Y., Tsai, C.-C., Huang, M.-H. and Yao, S.-Y. (2009), Stressors, social support, depressive symptoms and general health status of Taiwanese caregivers of persons with stroke or Alzheimer’s disease. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 18: 502–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2008.02443.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2009
- Accepted for publication: 28 March 2008
Vol. 18, Issue 8, 1228, Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.