Leadership as part of the nurse consultant role: banging the drum for patient care
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 219–227, January 2009
How to Cite
McIntosh, J. and Tolson, D. (2009), Leadership as part of the nurse consultant role: banging the drum for patient care. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 18: 219–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2008.02520.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication: 19 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!