Managing infant feeding practices: the competing needs of bulimic mothers and their children
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 874–883, March 2009
How to Cite
Stapleton, H., Fielder, A. and Kirkham, M. (2009), Managing infant feeding practices: the competing needs of bulimic mothers and their children. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 18: 874–883. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2008.02528.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication: 19 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.