The effectiveness of silver-releasing dressings in the management of non-healing chronic wounds: a meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 716–728, March 2009
How to Cite
Lo, S.-F., Chang, C.-J., Hu, W.-Y., Hayter, M. and Chang, Y.-T. (2009), The effectiveness of silver-releasing dressings in the management of non-healing chronic wounds: a meta-analysis. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 18: 716–728. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2008.02534.x
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2009
- Accepted for publication: 11 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.