‘I can actually talk to them now’: qualitative results of an educational intervention for emergency nurses caring for clients who self-injure
Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 2838–2845, October 2009
How to Cite
McAllister, M., Moyle, W., Billett, S. and Zimmer-Gembeck, M. (2009), ‘I can actually talk to them now’: qualitative results of an educational intervention for emergency nurses caring for clients who self-injure. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 18: 2838–2845. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2008.02540.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
- Accepted for publication: 11 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.