Systems and people under pressure: the discharge process in an acute hospital
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 549–558, February 2009
How to Cite
Connolly, M., Grimshaw, J., Dodd, M., Cawthorne, J., Hulme, T., Everitt, S., Tierney, S. and Deaton, C. (2009), Systems and people under pressure: the discharge process in an acute hospital. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 18: 549–558. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2008.02551.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2009
- Accepted for publication: 26 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!