Incidence of pressure ulcers in intensive care unit patients at risk according to the Waterlow scale and factors influencing the development of pressure ulcers
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 765–774, March 2009
How to Cite
Sayar, S., Turgut, S., Doğan, H., Ekici, A., Yurtsever, S., Demirkan, F., Doruk, N. and Taşdelen, B. (2009), Incidence of pressure ulcers in intensive care unit patients at risk according to the Waterlow scale and factors influencing the development of pressure ulcers. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 18: 765–774. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2008.02598.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication: 5 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!