Development of an instrument to measure the quality of documented nursing diagnoses, interventions and outcomes: the Q-DIO
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1027–1037, April 2009
How to Cite
Müller-Staub, M., Lunney, M., Odenbreit, M., Needham, I., Lavin, M. A. and Van Achterberg, T. (2009), Development of an instrument to measure the quality of documented nursing diagnoses, interventions and outcomes: the Q-DIO. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 18: 1027–1037. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2008.02603.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Accepted for publication: 11 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.