Reframing the dilemma of poor attendance at cardiac rehabilitation: an exploration of ambivalence and the decisional balance
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 13, pages 1842–1849, July 2009
How to Cite
Everett, B., Salamonson, Y., Zecchin, R. and Davidson, P. M. (2009), Reframing the dilemma of poor attendance at cardiac rehabilitation: an exploration of ambivalence and the decisional balance. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 18: 1842–1849. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2008.02612.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Accepted for publication: 4 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!