‘I don’t know how we coped before’: a study of respite care for children in the home and hospice
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Special Issue: Children & Young Persons
Volume 17, Issue 23, pages 3196–3204, December 2008
How to Cite
Eaton, N. (2008), ‘I don’t know how we coped before’: a study of respite care for children in the home and hospice. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 17: 3196–3204. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2008.02630.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication: 7 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.