To evaluate the effectiveness of a discharge-planning programme for hip fracture patients
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 1632–1639, June 2009
How to Cite
Lin, P.-C., Wang, C.-H., Chen, C.-S., Liao, L.-P., Kao, S.-F. and Wu, H.-F. (2009), To evaluate the effectiveness of a discharge-planning programme for hip fracture patients. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 18: 1632–1639. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2008.02695.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2009
- Accepted for publication: 22 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.