Nurses’ perceptions of environmental pressures in relation to their occupational stress
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 22, pages 3172–3180, November 2009
How to Cite
Su, S.-F., Boore, J., Jenkins, M., Liu, P.-E. and Yang, M.-J. (2009), Nurses’ perceptions of environmental pressures in relation to their occupational stress. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 18: 3172–3180. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2008.02771.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2009
- Accepted for publication: 2 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.