Living with hepatitis C and treatment: the personal experiences of patients
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 16, pages 2282–2291, August 2009
How to Cite
Sgorbini, M., O’Brien, L. and Jackson, D. (2009), Living with hepatitis C and treatment: the personal experiences of patients. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 18: 2282–2291. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2009.02806.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Accepted for publication: 27 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.