Esther Meerwijk is now a PhD student at the University of California San Francisco.
Effective nursing care of adolescents diagnosed with anorexia nervosa: the patients’ perspective
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 2801–2808, October 2009
How to Cite
Van Ommen, J., Meerwijk, E. L., Kars, M., Van Elburg, A. and Van Meijel, B. (2009), Effective nursing care of adolescents diagnosed with anorexia nervosa: the patients’ perspective. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 18: 2801–2808. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2009.02821.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Accepted for publication: 22 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.