Therapeutic relationships in day surgery: a grounded theory study
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 2830–2837, October 2009
How to Cite
Mottram, A. (2009), Therapeutic relationships in day surgery: a grounded theory study. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 18: 2830–2837. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2009.02853.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication: 21 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.